Welcome to the 11th NRI-Conference:
MOVING FURTHER WITH MEDICAL TAILORING
09. - 10. May 2016, Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen, Norway
The NRI-Conference aims to provide a platform for discussion of new ideas as well as to contribute to a stronger cooperation among healthcare professionals in the Nordic region.
Moving further with medical tailoring is this year’s title of the NRI-Conference.
Hosts of the conference are Bjørn Erikstein, Chairman, NRI-Networks and Chief Executive Officer of Oslo University Hospital and Stener Kvinnsland, CEO, NRI-Networks.
Our speakers armed with expertise will provide their perspectives to important topics related to personalized medicine, antibiotic resistance and mHealth.
Based on feedback from the NRI-Conference 2015, we have decided to change the venue from Bergen to a more convenient and accessible location: Radisson Blu Gardermoen, Oslo Airport.
- Keiji Fukuda, Special Representative for Antimicrobial Resistance, WHO
- Alexander Eggermont, General Director, Institute Gustave Roussy, Paris
- Kristin Braa, Vice Head of the Department of Informatics, UiO
Personalized Medicine - a true paradigm shift?
- Antimicrobial resistance – are we responding too late?
- The innovative and Socio-economic impact of mHealth
- Patient involvement in the Nordic Countries
- Nordic cooperation in clinical studies
- Workshops: Nordic Innovation Network, Nordic Study Sites, Nordic Monitoring Network, Nordic Nurses Network, Nordic Pediatric Research and Imaging in Future Medicine
- Networking dinner with entertainment